Pubs are ideal for business travel in the UK with many located near city centres, business districts, motorways, airports and railway stations. Offering comfortable bedrooms, free WiFi, en-suite facilities and homemade food, you’ll have everything you need for your business trip.
They also offer a mixture of rooms to suit all budgets – ranging from basic budget accommodation to luxurious rooms and many also offer business facilities that are perfect to host meetings and larger events. If you usually stay in a hotel when away on business travel, why not try a pub stay instead? The welcome will be warm, the atmosphere social and the ambience more like a ‘home from home’.
These are a few that might provide a useful stop over for a business trip:
- The Fox, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
- The Brocket Arms, Wigan, Greater Manchester
- The Counting House, Bank, London
- The Fox & Goose, Ealing, London
- The High Field Town House, Edgbaston, Warwickshire
- Bulls Head, Altrincham, Cheshire
- Eagle and Child, Ramsbottom, Lancashire
- The Hand & Flower, Hammersmith, London
- The Chamberlain Hotel, City of London
- The Sanctuary House, Westminster, London
- The King’s Highway, Inverness, Scotland
- The Queen’s Hotel, Newport, Wales
If you have a specific location in mind, do go to our pub search to find a suitable pub for your overnight business trip.